alliance planetium - la clé des sceaux Index du Forum
FAQ
Membres
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Connexion

S’enregistrer

Nancy Wilson - Welcome To My Love (1968)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance planetium - la clé des sceaux Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Hospitalité
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
napiejenk

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Nancy Wilson - Welcome To My Love (1968) Répondre en citant

Nancy Wilson - Welcome To My Love (1968) > bit.ly/27KfRp9

Argentina.-.ARGIreland..-..IRLIndia.-.INDVanuatu...-...VUTYemen..-..YEMAmerican.Samoa.-.ASMRefine...Search...Results...Artist...Title...Label...Cat...Num...Barcode...Genre...Country...Priceto...Format...All...Formats...---------------------...All...Vinyl...Formats...All...CD...Formats...---------------------...Vinyl...-...LP...Vinyl...-...45...&...7"...Vinyl...-...EP...Vinyl...-...10"...Vinyl...-...12"...Vinyl...-...78...---------------------...CD...Single...Cassette...Video...&...DVD...Book...Clothing...Memorabilia...&...MiscQatar.-.QATPeru...-...PERUkraine...-...UKRMali.-.MLIKazakhstan...-...KAZOn..the..subdued..end..there..are..straightahead..ballads..like.."May..I..Come..In"..and.."It..Never..Entered..My..Mind"..as..well..as..more..soul-tinged..numbers..such..as.."Welcome..to..My..Love"..and.."Let's..Make..the..Most..of..a..Beautiful..Thing."..Wilson's..smoky,..whispered..voice..imparts..just..the..right..amount..of..tender..drama..here..while..Nelson's..dark..and..restrained..string..charts..keep..things..from..getting..syrupyTuvalu...-...TUVMacedonia..-..MKDRussian.Federation.-.RUSCentral.African.Republic.-.CAFPhilippines.-.PHLThailand..-..THAGreenland..-..GRLThe...set...is...rounded...out...by...fine...renditions...of..."For...Once...in...Life"...and...the...classic...Ray...Charles...hit..."You...Don't...Know...Me."...On...Welcome...to...My...Love,...Wilson...successfully...straddled...the...jazz/soul...divide...and...in...the...process...produced...one...of...her...best...albums...of...the...60'sGreece..-..GRCSerbia..-..SRBDiscogs...About...Us...Blog...Shop...App...Jobs...API...Change...Log...Help...Is...Here...Help...&...Support...Forum...Keyboard...Shortcuts...Join...In...Get...Started...Sign...Up...Contribute...Add...Release...Contributor...List...Help...Translate...Discogs...Events...Advertise...With...Us...Follow...Us...Facebook...Twitter...Instagram...Mixcloud...Soundcloud...Tumblr......2016...Discogs...Terms...of...Service...Privacy...Policy...Cookie...Policy...English...Deutsch...English...Espaol...Franais...Italiano......British.Virgin.Islands.-.VGBMalta..-..MLTTurkmenistan...-...TKMMongolia.-.MNGVietnam..-..VNMMaldives..-..MDVCosta.Rica.-.CRIRomania..-..ROURwanda...-...RWANetherlands.Antilles.-.ANTBarcode...and...Other...Identifiers...Barcode:...724382898023...Other...Versions...(5...of...8)...View...All...Cat#...Artist...Title...(Format)...Label...Cat#...Country...Year...ST...2844,...ST-2844...Nancy...Wilson...Welcome...To...My...Love...‎(LP,...Album)...Capitol...Records,...Capitol...Records...ST...2844,...ST-2844...US...1967...Sell...This...Version...T...2844...Nancy...Wilson...Welcome...To...My...Love...‎(LP,...Mono)...Capitol...Records...T...2844...UK...1968...Sell...This...Version...T...2844...Nancy...Wilson...Welcome...To...My...Love...‎(LP,...Mono)...Capitol...Records...T...2844...US...1967...Sell...This...Version...CDP...7243...8...28960...2...3...Nancy...Wilson...Welcome...To...My...Love...‎(CD,...Album,...RE)...Capitol...Jazz...CDP...7243...8...28960...2...3...Europe...1994...Sell...This...Version...ST...2844...Nancy...Wilson...Welcome...To...My...Love...‎(LP)...Capitol...Records...ST...2844...UK...1968...Sell...This...Version...Reviews...Add...Review...[r4393737]...Release...Edit...Release...All...Versions...of...this...Release...New...Submission...Add...to...Collection...Add...to...Wantlist...Remove...from...Wantlist...Marketplace...0...4...For...Sale...from...10.34...Buy...CD...Sell...CD...Share...Statistics...Have:...5...Want:...3...Avg...Rating:...4.0.../...5...Ratings:...1...Last...Sold:...09...Dec...15...Lowest:...9.99...Median:...11.46...Highest:...12.93...Videos...(1)...Edit...Lists...Add...to...List...Contributors...andygrayrecords...Colombia...-...COL f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance planetium - la clé des sceaux Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Hospitalité Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation